20200113, end of year's party, daughter's party






20200113

We went to China to attend the end of year's party in Shenzhen city last weekend,
Because my company's head office located in there, We had dinner together, and we came back to Taiwan the next day

-->
We went to China to attend the end of year's party in Shenzhen city last weekend,
because my company's head office is located there, We had dinner together, and we came back to Taiwan the next day.


 



Yesterday, I invited many friends to come to my home to celebrate my daughter's one month old,
We had oil rice and wine cooked chicken soup for launch, it is a wonderful weekend.

--->
Yesterday, I invited many friends to come to my home to celebrate my daughter's first month.
We had oil rice and wine cooked in chicken soup for lunch. It was a wonderful weekend.
wine cooked chicken soup 燒酒雞



Comments

Popular Posts