20200203, Chinese New year, Wuhan Coronavirus


I take my son back to Kaoshiung city by Taiwan High-Speed Rail during the Chinese New Year,
It's very tired, I have to follow him all day until he went to bed, I don't go anywhere but went to the temple with my family, I pray to the gods for good health and make a lot of money, that's the custom of Taiwanese.






picture1, my son sleeps very well on the High-speed rail


picture2. My father and my son are burning paper money.



by the way, The Wuhan coronavirus is very serious, Everyone wears a mask when going out,
I don't think it's terrible to us but dangerous to children and ole people.





------------------------
review-->
I take  TOOK my son back to Kaoshiung City by Taiwan High-Speed Rail during the Chinese New Year.
It's very tired  TIRING, I have to follow / CHASE him all day until he went  GOES to bed. I don't  DIDN’T go anywhere but went to EXCEPT the temple with my family. I pray to the gods for good health and make a lot of money  PROSPERITY繁榮 , that's the custom of Taiwanese.

By the way, the Wuhan coronavirus is very serious. Everyone wears a mask when going out. I don't think it's terrible to us but dangerous to children and old people.
Stay safe. Stay at home. Don’t go out if it’s not necessary.
Wear mask when you need to go out. 
Keep your body strong and healthy.
> sleep for at least 7-8 hours a day
> eat a well-balanced diet
> exercise
> take vitamin supplements

> drink at least 8 glasses of water


Comments

Popular Posts